Saturday, October 28, 2017

FLAM presentation - Mythbusters: TPRS Edition

Here is the basic presentation outline that Bess Hayles and I presented on.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_jfUujjoeDHR2JpRW1vWi0zejQ

I also included notes of things that we talked about in our defense of some of the claims. I hope it's helpful. In general it was pretty crowded and well received.

Nevertheless I can't help but think that maybe people wanted to see more about HOW to teach with TPRS and not just listen to us defining it for people about what it is and isn't.

So next year, my wheels are already spinning about maybe trying to give more workshop-type sessions on building skills like circling/PQA or TPR, etc. I think that would be invaluable for teachers! So fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment