Monday, February 16, 2015

More music in videos

So I am experimenting with something for my youtube channel.  While I have made many videos explaining grammar over the years, one of the most popular has incorporated music.  It was a song that I had learned while I was taking high school Spanish.


And so I decided to experiment by adding more music to a few different topics and see how well they do over the next few months or until December.

It's kind of crazy that they all popped into my head within a week or so of me deciding I should try it.

Let me know what you think!

Present Tense -AR verbs song




Reflexive Song


Imperfect -AR song



Imperfect -ER / IR song



Imperfect Irregulars song

So far, it's just nice to be creative and find something that hopefully can help students struggling with these concepts and others.  I guess we'll see how these do and if I should do more music.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment